I have been suckered into a scam on the net that I would like to share and warn all people about.It involves promises by the above mentioned firms (who incidenataly I think are the same company.

First you are given promises , offers and assurances of vast profits by dropshipland at quite a cost ,but are given goods to sell on independant auctions , you are also given options to buy a website .Remember before you buy the website you have already paid 74 quid odd as a subsrciption to gain access to 4500 items to sell as you see fit.

The website costs AT LEAST another 60 quid ,thinking that you have previously subscribed for an offer where all wares are available for you to sell , you are then offered further products to sell in the same catories that you have previously already subscribed to , there is a choice of at least ten categories where you will have to pay a further £25 pound for each of these.

But wait ,on the original page you are told you will be given valuable information to improve your sales techniques once you have purchased your site .How much are you supposed to pay for FREE info , another wonderful add inside their site is recieve google adwords free , pay only 24 .95.Again how much is free info supposed to cost lol.

Believe me thats not all ,I bought the website and chose my web address and extension ,That was two days ago.I was promised it would be up and running within 30 mins ,ha.

There`s more tried to phone them this morning 9,00am sharp I was still listening to their message at 9.50am on an 0844 number.

I`m usually a very cynical person about these internet operations , but this lot seemed above board and their advertising is very convincing. Dropshipland are not about your profits , believe me,you are constantly bombarded with offers to "help improve". Thankfully once I entered the website sales area I have`nt gone anyfurther or spent any more money on their "products" due to the poor customer support they offer.

One last thing that I think is vital to tell you , I recieved sales on my auction site ,where I have been a member for over ten years,on seven items in the dropshipland catalogue ,none of the seven items were available for sale when I went to purchase them for my customers.I contacted them through e-mail and was told that their catalogue update software was faulty and that I should just use the listing options.

Some people might say that Dropshipland are just showing good salesmanship

and pushing their product , but I doubt very much if their product exists.Or if it does it is only for their benefit and not you; their potential customer.

I agree I sighed up to Dropshipland and never got the website working.Despite numerous calls I was left hanging on the phone in a supposed que.

I decided to see how long I would have to wait for someine to pick up and waited over 40 minutes and gave up.Goods are expensive and I would advise anyone to avoid this company.

Same here, rip off merchants, bought a website for £79.99, did'nt realise it was a yearly subscription, paypal have just paid for a 2nd year and my website has never been used, no sales and i can't even get the website up !!!!!!!!!!!!!no sales, no nothing, i'm a single mother and thought i could make some money, what a mistake, i've lost £160.

Don't bother ringing them cos they won't answer the phone.

I hate this company.STAY CLEAR

Lost over £300 with them never sold 1 item in 2 years DONT WASTE YOU TIME OR MONEY PLEASE

dropshipland are a buch of rip off merchants.they promissed FULL csv files.

wheni asked for them so i could add atributes to goods such as lingerie, they told me they dnt offer tht service. what a lot of bollox! FULL csv files means FULL csv files.

all they do is try to force you to sell on ebay.i built my own shopping cart and know exactly what to do they seemed to realise this and wouldnt do anything to make it weasy to sell their stuff.

This guys simply took advantage of people who were desperate to make a living online.I bought a website package that went off after a couple of months showing errors.

The customer login on their website also stopped working and the domain now loads as if it's not hosted any longer. As you can imagine, no responses to emails sent to the support or sales team has been received. Unlike the joker who said we don't read the terms and conditions, some of us do.

How do you deal with a service provider who cuts your service in the middle of your contract and won't respond your emails?Go figure

James - victim of onlinewebtra, on 16-11-2010 10:46

I am sad to read your comment. If you want to stop the payment, please go to paypal and cancel subscription. If you don't know how, Please use help section in paypal about 'subscription cancellation'.

The dropshipland land makes it almost impossible to get out of it. No any written about getting out. So it could be easily considered for dishonest practise.

I am so totally destroyed by onlinewebtraders.I stopped using their service many months ago, but forgot to unsubscribe straight away.

Anyway nearly 11 months passed, and then I remembered that I needed to cancel, so I went back through all my emails and found the address I where I was instructed to send a letter requesting signed cancellation, which I have done. I posted it recorded delivery as asked to do. I sent emails and using the contact procedure at the time advising of all this. i WAS STILL WITHIN SOME DAYS OF A MONTHS NOTICE SO I FELT ALL SHOULD STILL BE OK.

I have spent the last month sending emails and trying in vain to contact or call someone to confirm this was all sorted out. I am blue in the face from trying. EVERYTHING I HAVE EMAILED TO THEM SINCE THE 10/11 OCTOBER up to 16 November 2010 HAS BEEN IGNORED, and now £89 of money that isn't mine has been taken again. I do not work at the moment so £89 = over a week of living and food to me, which has totally s*****d me.

I literally don't know what to do. I think the telephone service is a joke. I was trying recently and some woman in Scotland kept answering. All other time i have just failed completely to get through, waiting over 45 mins, AND JUST WASTING MY MONEY ON THE CALLS.

I paid for a website, but it was on for a month. And now it is not existing. I sent e-mails but with no replies.

These people that dont think it is a scam above are obviously employees or something cause dropshitland is a scam!!!

They are a SCAM, overpriced too, there product line is NOT theirs, they have to distrbutor relations.

I think soon they will be sued in court, its coming.

I joined this group too, but i got timed out by my failing internet (god bless talk talk) just after paying the hosting fees and paying for the design itself so 95quid overall. but coz i timed out mid process i dont seem to have been given a password for so i cant even access a service ive paid nearly 100quid for, ive emailed them asking for a password which thier send password service at the login point refuses to actually send me a password lol.>>.. nightmare company atm, can anyone help

they are not legit , they are a doggie company , and once they took ur money they will not do any thing for u , the web site is *** , i have one right and is a mess ,

dropship land is a thif tif site , and the people that put blog and praise onlinewebtraders , here they are staff ,

do not belive any review that say they good they not

dropshipland are very good dropshippers. Also, they do not deal with consumers.

This complaint is total tosh, and certainly not from somebody who is a business person. i have been dropshipping for many moons and have used dropshipland in the past too, with good feedback for them. no problems and no complaints.

i would take this with a pinch of salt, because the complaint in feeble and not true.

there are dropship companies out there that i would not use, but dropshipland are definitely recommended. Shaz

I have been with Dropshipland since the day they launched and have had nothing but great service from them. I was first a member of their sister company Dvddropship and had been successfully for many years, just because they do not sell latest releases does not mean that the titles they sell do not have a market because they most definitely do. You get out of this business what you put in it, simple as that and my success with Dvddropship is what prompted me to join their sister company Dropshipland.

When joining Dropshipland I read every single detail on their website before joining and all costs are clearly stated before you purchase. Once you have purchased there is full support offered by their hosting team onlinewebtraders by ticket support as is operated by most hosting companies and you also have extremly helpful tutorials and step by step instructions within your hosting account on their website for the use of the website.

You simply have to take your time and read all information presented to you and then concentrate on Marketing your business because ofcourse they can not do this for you. As with any business you get out of it what you put into it, it is as simple as that really.

Yes, they do offer alternative sales tools etc etc that you can purchase as do many other companies, however it is your choice whether you purchase these or not isn't it? they do not put a gun to your head to make you purchase them do they?

Some of the comments above appear to have been made by people who did not research the package properly before hand and have not considered what is involved in running an online business before jumping in and paying the fees and are then blaming the company for this which I consider to be very wrong indeed and should not be allowed.

I am surprised to hear these comments, because I have been a member of for abour 14 months, and have never had any problems.

It maybe that this is not a consumer transaction, but a business, and it could be that it does not work for everyone, but it is working pretty well for me, and dropshipland have always been around to help me out.

I even had a parcel go missing late in December last year, after they had closed, and when contacting them they bend over backwards to send the products again. I was extremely appreciative.

Very happy with them.

Julie C x

I wish i read this thread first i have just signed up to the dvd website and drop shipping ..what a scam ..

the prices are ridiclously high and many are dvds ive never heard off are old or just utter rubbish.. they say you can make big profits on ebay too selling there stuff which is very untrue the dvds are well to expensive to even think about competing with ebayers.. has anybody any advice on how to get my money back ..

ihave paid £95 i do a paypal dispute or contact trading standards?

Slick ridiculos advertising(all bull).Basically you get all thats promised but it is completly useless however there is no option available for the direct debits as an option for paying for web hosting. It is my belief the companies are the same and run by criminals.I just joined these wasters an hour ago totally not impressed I would be very worried to have any connection with these cowboys.First thing Monday morning I will be contacting Trading Standards and all other professional bodies in helping me get my money back also ensuring that these companies are brought to justice so they can no longer scam honest individuals trying to make a living. Ps I first seem their advertisment in small trader hence I thought it was legit I'm very disapointed but then again these people dont care they just wish to grow fat and dine on greed.Rickyone your comments on these lot are totally justified